Affordable Car Insurance in Texas, Kansas and Missouri
Red Rock Insurance Agency specializes in car insurance in the states of Texas, Kansas and Missouri, and can help you save money and explore a wide array of options while meeting all the legal requirements for each state. There’s no better place to shop and compare auto insurance policies.
There are three primary things to consider when choosing any car insurance policy: 1) state requirements, 2) loan carrier requirements – if you have a loan on your automobile, and 3) YOUR needs.
Each state has different minimum automobile insurance coverage requirements. Click on one of the links below to learn about the minimum requirements for your state.
If you have a loan on your vehicle, contact the lender to find out what kind of coverage they require. We can assist you with this, if you like.
When you purchase auto insurance, you actually buy several individual coverages. Each type of coverage protects you against a different type of loss.
- Bodily Injury Liability If you, or a family member are found at fault for the accident, this coverage pays for the other person’s medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral costs, and other covered costs. It also pays for your legal expenses and settlement of lawsuits.
- Property Damage Liability If you, or a family member, damage someone’s property, this coverage pays for repair, replacement, or cash value of their property, in addition to your legal expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP or No-fault) This coverage pays for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, lost wages and in-home assistance for you and your passengers if they are injured in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. Passengers who own their own vehicle, collect under their own insurance policy.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection In the event you or your passengers are injured in an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured or hit-and-run motorist, this coverage pays for your, and your passenger’s medical, rehabilitation, and funeral costs, in addition to expense related to settlements of lawsuits. You and your family are also covered as pedestrians, or when riding a bike.
- Collision Protection Pays for the repair of your vehicle in a collision or rollover.
- Comprehensive Coverage Pays for damage to your automobile resulting from storms, fire, hail, etc.
Liability coverages protect others in the event of an accident where you are found at fault. This minimum coverage does nothing to cover damage/repairs to YOUR car, or any medical expenses YOU may incur from an accident where you are found at fault. Not having liability coverage is against the law in Texas, Kansas and Missouri.
We encourage you to explore these options with our trained agents so you can have complete peace of mind when driving. We offer an array of policies and our helpful agents are glad to help you find the one that meets your needs best.
There are numerous ways to save on car insurance:
- Good driver discounts
- Two or more cars on a policy
- Good student drivers under age 25
- Mature driver (between 50 and 65 years of age)
- Airbags, anti-lock braking system, and other safety equipment
- Anti-theft devices
- Low mileage
- Auto/home insurance on same policy or with same company
- Driver safety course completion
- Loyalty discounts
- Level of deductible and coverage caps
- Working in a profession which has statistically lower accident rates
Other things that affect your car insurance rates may include:
- Car make and model
- Vehicle safety features
- What type of driving do you do (city, highway)
- How many miles you typically drive each year
- Where you live (city, county, state)
- Where the car is garaged
- Your driving record
- Your age and gender
- Your credit history
- Coverage selections
- The deductibles and limits you select
Help is just one click away. Click here to find a Red Rock insurance location near you!